Table of Contents
How to See Photos on Facebook Free Mode
Do you want to know How to See Photos on Facebook when you don’t have data (Free Mode), it is 100% Tested and working.
How to see photos on facebook free mode, how to see or show photos on Facebook free mode using FB Lite app,
- Facebook free mode
- photos on facebook free mode
- see photos on facebook free without data
- see photos on facebook
- photos on facebook free
The only networks that are currently freebasics supported are Airtel and 9mobile. As we all know, Facebook free mode doesn’t show pictures except you go on Data Mode. Today, I’ll be teaching you how to show/see pictures on Facebook free mode. Kindly follow me along.
- An Android phone
- Supported Sim without data (currently Airtel and 9mobile are the only supported sims for Facebook free mode)
- Facebook Lite app
How to See Photos on Facebook Free Mode using FB Lite app 100 tested
We’ll be using Facebook Lite app for this tutorial as it’s working perfectly well without any hassle. I’ve tested this trick and it’s working for me before posting it here
- Now, download Facebook Lite from Playstore Here if you don’t have it installed on your phone.
- After installing the app, open it for a minute and close the app.
- Switch off your Data
- Then go to your phone Settings > locate App > scroll down to Facebook lite > tap it, then clear the data of the fb lite.
- Switch on your Data
- Launch your Facebook Lite app
- Enter your details and login
- It won’t load when trying to login, just quit the fb lite app and re-open it again. Then it’ll load.
- You will see you are on Data mode. All pictures will now be visible for you to see but you can’t watch videos on Facebook Lite app with this trick.
That’s all friends. If you are confused about this post, kindly leave a comment below and I’ll reply you almost immediately.
Don’t forget to share this post with friends as they will find it helpful.