How To Make Money And Sales With Mtn CallerFeel- Now to make money with this callerFeel depends totally on your business, if you are a tailor you can make the MTN CallerFeel your bill board by making your caller feel the reason for coming to you for their cloth. If you are a painter you can also make it all this way to make everybody know that its your profession and you can do it better. With MTn CallerFeel you can also drive traffic to your blog/website. Generally, MTn CallerFeel Can Help To promote you and your business nation wide. mtn business card, how to update mtn caller feel, mtn caller feel how it works
Now to everybody and even to that lazy man (though nobody is lazy since you are reading this) you can make some cash from Nigeria affiliate programs like Konga, Jumia and others just follow the steps bellow and start making the cool money.
- Click here to register to konga affiliate program if you have not before (Skip this step if you are already and affiliate marketer to Konga)
- Copy your affiliate link ( it looks like this http://konga.com/?k_id=USERNAME) * the username is your Konga affiliate username
- Go to Bit.ly and shorten your affiliate link and copy it into your clipboard
- Regist for the MTN CallerFeel service by sending REG to 50016 as a message
- Now compose your caller feel message and add the link you shorten in step 3 and send it to 50016.
Table of Contents
What Is Mtn CallerFeel?
Mtn CallerFeel is the new mtn service that works just like the Mtn CallerTune and you can make money with this simple CallerFeel by making your caller feel the reason to buy your product whenever they called you. Also, MTN CallerFeel is a service that allows you express yourself through short messages that will appear on your callers phone screen when they call your line. The message will appear as a pop-up notification.
How To Register For MTn CallerFeel
How do I set up my MTN CallerFeel?
To Register for Mtn Callerfeel service, send Reg to 50016 and you will get a month free service and the subsequent months will be charged 50 naira per month.