Job Opportunity at JCvaxe Technology Concepts in Lagos State, August 2018 | Appy Now. JCvaxe Technology Concepts is recruiting for fulltime Nutritionist in Lagos State, August 2018 | Requirements and How Appy Now.This is to let the general public Know about the current open Job Available at JCvaxe Technology Concepts in Lagos State, Nigeria for Interested and qualified candidates only.
If you are currently in Lagos state, Nigeria and in need of a Job this is good news for you because JCvaxe Technology Concepts is Currently Recruiting for fulltime nutritionist.
Before going further let take a look about JCvaxe Technology Concepts
Table of Contents
JCvaxe Technology Concepts recruitment for fulltime Nutritionist Details
About JCvaxe Technology Concepts
JCvaxe Technology Concepts is a registered IT maintenance firm that renders computer Sale,repairs, networking and other IT solution for various organizations. Their services cover both software installation and hardware troubleshooting and repairs.
Job Title: Nutritionist
Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
Specialization: • Hospitality / Food Services
Industry: • ICT / Telecommunications
Application Deadline: August 15, 2018
Job Type: Fulltime
- Looking for a licensed nutritionist to provide our clients with comprehensive advice on matters of well being. As an expert in food and nutrition, people depend on you to guide them towards better eating habits to prevent ill-health.
- A nutritionist is responsible for assessing people’s needs using scientific methods and determining the most suitable nutrition plans.
- He/She must be qualified and well-versed in relevant matters and skilled in suggesting personalized solutions.
- The goal is to contribute to the maintenance of a client’s healthy constitution thus delivering value to our organization by strengthening our reputations.
- Evaluate the dietary needs of a client by assessing their health and exercise levels, sleep and food habits etc.
- Clarify information to clients and explain the effects of nutrients on overall health condition
- Offer counseling and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address clients’ dietary restrictions
- Create full and personalized nutrition plans that promote healthy lifestyles
- Set clear objectives and provide support to clients to help them in their progress
- Conduct scientific research to expand field related knowledge such as the impacts of nutrients, the benefits of diets to body’s functions etc.
- Write and publish articles to educate the public
- Make presentations on a variety of topics such as how nutrition affects performance in sports, schools etc.
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis
- 1/2 years experience in any relative fields
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and critical thinking
- Degree in Nutritional Science, OND/HND in any relevant field.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Note to email