In this post, I will teach you how to power all apps on your Android and pc and browse any website using mPulse data. Interesting right?. How to power all apps, browse any site with MTN mPulse data, http Injector config for MTN mPulse, MTN mPulse Config file download, how to power all apps using mtn mPulse data, http Injector settings, config file, 2018
Here is a new HTTP Injector config file which will enable you to browse any website and power all apps on Android using MTN mPulse data plan. please follow me along.
|Image source: Entclassblog|
Browse any site using MTN mPulse data via HTTP Injector, Mtn mPulse data cheat, How to power all apps, browse any site using MTN mPulse data.
I hope you know how to subscribe to Mtn mPulse data. so let’s get down to the settings quickly.
Note that this config file will expire in 30 days (23-September-2018). But don’t worry, I will provide another config file and update this post.
Table of Contents
How To Use This mPulse data Cheat On PC
follow the steps below to use this cheat on your pc and browse unlimited
If your Android phone is rooted, then download TetherNet VPN here. After installing the app, grant it root access.
- Now, share hotspot from your phone to your PC.
- Connect your VPN app
- Open TetherNet app and tap on VPN because we are using a VPN connection
- Tap on Hotspot because we are sharing the connection via Hotspot
- Finally, tap on Start Connection
- You’ll get a popup message “Connection Share Through AP Hotspot“
- Now, start browsing in full speed on your PC. It powers the whole PC. You don’t need to set any Proxy on any browser. Just leave it at “Automatically Detect Settings“.
HTTP Injector Settings For MTN NG mPulse Data For Browsing
- An Android phone
- MTN NG 3G or 4G sim
- Use the default MTN APN settings
- HTTP Injector vpn – download here.
- HTTP Injector Config for MTN mPulse – Config 1 download here / Config 2 download here – Config 3 download here. If one doesn’t work for you, try another config.
- Open SSH Config File. Support Rooted and nonRooted Android phone, and also support WiFi and mobile data connection. Click here to learn how to create your own SSH account – Download Open SSH Config File here.
How To Import Config On HTTP Injector Vpn
> First of all, subscribe to MTN mPulse data plan.
> Download HTTP Injector vpn and the MTN mPulse Config from the link above
> After installing HTTP Injector, launch the VPN app
> Tap on the Paper icon located at the top-right corner
> Tap on Import Config and locate the MTN mPulse Config file and tap on it to import.
> Finally, tap Start to connect. It will connect within 10 seconds. When it does connect, launch your browser and start browsing in full speed.
here is How To Power All Apps via HTTP Injector Using MTN mPulse Data, Mtn mPulse Cheat,
THIS MTN DATA CHEAT IS PROVIDED BY eNTCLASSBLOG.COM