Recently, we have Already Learn Easy Steps On How To Pay DsTv Subscription On Phone With KongaPay App. Today, I am sharing with you, how you can pay for your DSTV bills or renew your DSTV subscriptions using Paga payment services.
After that article, here another article that shows on How To Pay DSTV Subscriptions Online Using Mypaga.com and that what this article is all about. Enjoy this ways of subscribing your DStv with MyPaga
Table of Contents
Pay for DSTV Subscriptions Online Using Mypaga.com
Pay for DSTV Subscriptions
How to Pay for DStv Subscription with Mypaga
- Sign up for paga account
- Log in to mypaga.com
- Click on “deposit cash” to fund your account with your Nigerian ATM cards.
- After you might have funded your account, click “bill pay“
- Click on “DSTV” from the list of merchants displayed
- Select the DSTV bouquet you want to pay for in the service box
- Enter your DSTV smartcard number in the space provided and click GO
- You will see a page with your customer information. Use this to confirm if the smartcard is yours If correct, enter your Paga secret PIN in the box and click GO
- If successful, you will see the confirmation with your transaction ID.
- Wait for some minutes for your DSTV channels to be restored (If your subscription expired before making the payment).
How to open MyPaga account?
2. Visit any Paga Agent & provide your First name, Surname and Phone number.
3. Go to the Google play store on your Android device, download the Paga app, click on
‘register’, and follow the instructions from there.
4. Dial *242# on your phone and follow the instructions to register.