Which ever one your need is, Just sit back and release to get the full gist on how you could solve all your call card/Recharge cards need.
Table of Contents
Check All Banks USSD Codes for Money Transfers.
This is a service that allows you to top–up your mobile line directly and instantly by dialing a short code from your mobile phone
full list of banks recharge code for airtime in Nigeria
With your phone and right bank USSD you recharge your mobile phone.
- Access Bank USSD code dial: *901*amount#
- Eco Bank USSD code: *326*amount#
- Fidelity Bank USSD code : *770*amount#
- First City Monument Bank (FCMB) USSD code: *389*214*amount#
- First Bank USSD code: *894*amount#
- GTB USSD code: *737*amount#
- Heritage Bank USSD code: *322*030*amount#
- keystone USSD code: *322*082*amount#
- Sky Bank USSD code: *389*076*1*amount#
- IBTC USSD code: *909*amount#
- Sterling Bank USSD code: *822*amount#
- UBA USSD code : *389*033*1*amount#
- Unity USSD code: *322*215*amount#
- Zenith Bank USSD code: *966*amount# or *302*amount# (for mtn users)
- Diamond Bank (Y’ello account only) USSD code: *710*555*phone no*amount*pin#
Note: Some of the Banks above didn’t allow their Customers to to-up third party mobile phone numbers and the bank ONLY allow Customers to top-up ONLY the phone number(s) associated or (linked) to their bank account. Any attempt to top-up any other phone number will fail and not successful.
List of bank ussd codes in nigeria, bank recharge codes in nigeria, List of Banks in Nigeria And Their USSD Codes to Top-up Your Mobile Lines, full list of banks recharge code for airtime in Nigeria.