With First Bank’s current account, you just can’t go wrong. But you can carry out unlimited transactions when it’s come to 3rd party transactions and you also enjoy the inherent benefits.
- First Bank Current account opening
- First Bank Current account opening in Nigeria
- Current Account Opening in First Bank Nigeria
- Guides to Open a First Bank Current Account
- Current Account Opening in First Bank Acount
- Open a First Bank Account Easily
- Step to Open A bank Account
Table of Contents
Features of First Bank Current account opening
for you to open current account, you must have Minimum opening balance of N5,000” for individuals while “N10,000 for corporates” Thereafter, no minimum operating balance (i.e account can be operated at zero balance). You have No limit to the number of withdrawals per month. The current account attracts Account Maintenance Fee (AMF) and other charges which will be deducted at the end of every month. You can make Funds transfer and also issue bank cheques or drafts with your account. Inter-branch transactions to account owner and to third parties are allowed in this type of account.
What are the Documents needed for you to Open First Bank Current Account.
- You must complete the “Account Opening Form” with accurate information.
- You must duly complete “Specimen Signature card”.
- Two (2) recent passport sized photographs is required.
- You must provide Utility Bill for home address verification purpose.
- Valid means of identification: National ID card International Passport or Driver’s License.
The Benefits of First Bank Current account opening In Nigeria
- There is “No restrictions on number of withdrawals” in this type of account.
- You will have “Access to any of the numerous products that First bank has.
- You can use this type of account to access loans
- You can issue cheque books which are valid for clearing nationwide.
Who Can Apply?
- Individuals & Corporate
- You must be aged 18 or older.
- You must have a valid means of identification alongside all required documents below.
What Documents do You Need to open First bank Current Account?
- Duly completed Account Opening Form.
- Duly completed Specimen Signature card.
In our Next article I will discuss on the types of First Bank Account In Nigeria